It’s not business as usual. With lockdowns and quarantines affecting our day-to-day productivity, with retailers and mom-and-pop shops shutting their doors, with entire companies operating remotely, how do we keep businesses going? In such unprecedented times, how can financial institutions support their clients, particularly businesses owned by women? In April, we launched a special Ask the Expert series with the theme “Business in Times of Crisis” to showcase how leading financial services providers around the world are implementing measures to support their employees, customers and communities.
Don’t miss our special Ask the Expert series on COVID-19 which we are opening up to non-members for the first time.
Places are limited and will be booked on a first come, first served basis. We also recommend that you extend the invitation to other colleagues who are involved in managing the female economy at your institution.
To register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you missed the previous sessions, you can check them out here:
- Session 1 with NatWest, UK (in English)
- Session 2 with Banco Pichincha, Ecuador (in Spanish)
- Session 3 with Westpac, Australia (in English) [password protected – click here for password]
- Session 4 with Banco Nacional, Costa Rica (in Spanish) [password protected – click here for password]
- Session 5 on Domestic Abuse with IADB, BHD Leon and Westpac (in English) [password protected – click here for password]
- Session 6 with Itau, Brazil (in English) [password protected – click here for password]